We are committed to attracting and retaining the very best staff. That is why we offer an excellent employment package which includes flexible working hours, a minimum 25 days per annum holiday entitlement, family friendly policies, private medical care, a pension contribution scheme, wellbeing and development and training programmes.
We are also very proud of the first class working environment we can offer staff, having recently moved into offices, at Quay West. Our new home is very well served by a number of Metrolink stops with the Media City Metrolink Station, linking Salford Quays to Manchester City Centre, just two minutes’ walk away. For staff travelling to work by car, we also offer free on-site parking.
Meet our team
Job Opportunities at Arcon
We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference and is as passionate and enthusiastic about improving lives across Greater Manchester and beyond as we are.
General Purpose of Role
As Property Services Admin Assistant, you will support in the administration of property related data and documentation. We are looking for someone who is highly organised, proactive and adaptable.
This role will be a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
- Migrate existing data and documentation into Castleton, Arcon’s Property Services system
- Support Property Services team in compliance administration.
- Process invoices ensuring they are all correctly coded and authorized in line with the financial regulations
- Assist the Head of Property Services in general property related administration
- To provide general administrative support across the organisation when required
- Any other duties as directed by the Leadership Team
Qualifications, experience and knowledge
- 5 GCSE’s Grade C & above (including Maths and English) or equivalent
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
Behaviours & Skills
- Able to use Excel to an intermediate level
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- Flexible, resilient and responsive to change, can adapt to unexpected demands in the workplace
- Takes ownership of any issues or problems and uses initiative to provide appropriate solutions
- Works to maintain high standards, anticipates and responds to the needs of customers and delivers a high-quality service
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with internal and external customers, treating all with respect to maintain the Group’s reputation
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Understands ethical behaviour and business practices and ensures own behaviour and that of others are consistent with these standards and are aligned with the Group’s guiding principles and beliefs.
Arcon offers a range of other benefits including, a pension scheme, life assurance cover, private medical insurance, 28 days holiday per annum. We have implemented a new benefits package will as of Autumn 2020.
If you think this role is for you, please e-mail your CV and covering letter through the link below. Closing date for applications will be midnight on Monday 2 November 2020 with interviews taking on Friday 13 November 2020.