Ways to Pay Your Rent

Here we outline a range of different ways to pay your rent. For any enquiries, please call our Customer Hub on 0161 214 4120

Online payments

You can pay online below.  To make your payment, you will need your 19 digit payment reference number and a debit or credit card.

By direct debit

You can pay your rent directly, from your bank account, via direct debit.

By standing order

You can also pay your rent directly by standing order. You can set up a standing order online if you are registered for Internet banking. Please remember that you will need to tell your bank to change your standing order, whenever there is a change in the amount of rent you pay.

At PayPoint outlets

You can use your allpay rent card at any Post Office, shop, garage or other outlet displaying the PayPoint sign. Please contact our Customer Hub, on 0161 214 4120, to order an allpay rent card or request a replacement.

Through allpay online and the allpay App

Visit allpay to pay your rent online, by debit or credit card. You can also make payments, on a smartphone, with the allpay payment App.

By cheque

Make any cheques payable to Arcon Housing Association. Make sure you write your tenant reference code or your full name and address on the back of the cheque, so we can identify your payment. Sorry, but we do not accept post-dated cheques.

By bank transfer/online banking

If you want to pay in this way, you will need our bank details and your tenant reference code. Please contact our Customer Hub on 0161 214 4120 or complete a Contact Us Form to get this information.

Problems Paying Your Rent

If you are worried about paying your rent, please contact the Customer Hub , at the very earliest moment, as not making payments could lead to you losing your home.

We offer confidential advice and support and the sooner you talk to us, the more we can do to help. We can visit you at home, helping you to fill in any claim forms and gather together necessary supporting documents. We can reach an agreement with you to clear your arrears by paying an amount, each week.

When you end your tenancy

If you have given four weeks’ notice, to end your tenancy, please remember that rent is still due, on your Arcon home, throughout the full four weeks. Housing Benefit and the housing element of Universal Credit, is only paid out for one property at a time, so will not cover both the home you are leaving and the new rented home you are moving into. Please bear this in mind to avoid owing us rent.

Rent statements

As a matter of course, we post out rent statements every March and September. If you would like to be sent a rent statement by post, please complete our Rent Statement Request Form below or contact our Customer HubYou can also view your rent statements from your phone all you need to do is download the Arcon customer app.

Rent Statement Request Form

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

To help prevent spam, please answer the below question.