Arcon Repairs and Maintenance
Covid 19 virus presents Arcon and our maintenance contractor, Liberty, with unprecedented challenges. Arcon will continue to follow government guidance and have agreed to adopt the following approach to repairs and maintenance to protect the safety of our customers.
- Liberty will be completing emergency work only – this includes repairs to equipment that a disabled person relies on.
- Customers can continue to contact us to report non-urgent work, but we will not forward this work to Liberty until the current situation changes.
- Gas servicing will continue as normal, unless we are advised a customer is self-isolating or in a high-risk category. We will stay in touch with those customers so we can arrange to complete the gas service as soon as soon as it is safe to do so.
- We will continue to complete Void works, but only where safe working practices can be maintained.
- Arcon staff will continue to complete communal area health and safety checks.
Arcon are proposing that the above approach is maintained until further notice, but will continue to monitor the ongoing situation and inform our customers of any changes as the situation evolves over the coming days and weeks
Please remember that the advice from the government is to stay at home and only go out for essential reasons. Essential reasons are going to get food, medicine, exercise once a day or go to work if absolutely essential. If you do see any of our staff or contractors onsite we ask that you respect the 2 metre social distancing rule.
We understand that this is a really difficult time for everyone. If you need any assistance or are concerned about one of your neighbours please call us on 0161 214 4120 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org