Insuring the Contents of Your Home

Your furniture and personal belongings are not insured by Arcon. It is your responsibility to protect these items should anything go wrong.

You can obtain contents insurance either through an independent insurance provider or through the National Federation of Housing ' my contents insurance scheme'

You can find out more by phoning 0345 450 7288 or go to