Apply for a Home to Rent

Apply for a home to Rent - Supporting image of Arcon properties

To apply for one of our homes to rent, you must be over the age of 18 and legally entitled to hold a tenancy. We do not provide temporary or emergency accommodation, so if you are homeless or are going to be made homeless, you should contact your local council, at the very earliest moment.

Making an application

Due to high demand, most of our waiting lists are currently closed. Manchester Move advertise all our ready to let properties in Crumpsall, Gorton, Levenshulme, Longsight and Whalley Range. To bid for these homes, you must already be registered, with Manchester Move. Salford Home Search advertise all our ready to let properties in Lower Broughton, Irlam and Eccles. Available properties in Stretford, Sale and Carrington can be viewed on the Trafford Home Search website.

Please check out our Find a Home page to view any vacancies we have. 

Mutual exchanges

If you are wanting to move from your current home, we would encourage you to consider the mutual exchange route as an alternative to applying for one of our vacant homes. Mutual exchanges involve one tenant 'swapping' their current home with a tenant from another housing association.

If you are interested in finding another tenant to exchange with, please visit HomeSwapper to register. There is no charge for this scheme and it gives access to a nationwide database of people who also want to exchange. 

Finding out more

To find out more about applying for one of our homes, please read Renting a Home - Frequently Asked Questions.