To make sure we are doing what we say, we invite customers to go undercover and become a mystery shopper. This helps us to test our services and see if we are meeting the standards that we have set ourselves. Mystery shoppers will usually make an enquiry by telephone or on line, and gives us some feed back on their customer experience. Full training is provided and we make a payment for each task that is completed. If you are interested in becoming a mystery shopper contact David Lovelady on 0161 214 4130 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mystery Shoppers have helped us to improve the following services.
- Review the out of hours repairs service that is provided by an external contractor.
- Review the new Deeplake texting service that is now available to all Arcon tenants.
- Review the standard to which staff answer incoming calls.
- Satisfaction surveys are now sent out to residents who report repairs in communal areas.
- We have improved the quality of information provided by the finance team in respect of the Right to Buy.