Temporary Housing Officer (Maternity Cover)
27 January 2016
We have a vacancy for a Housing Officer for a one year fixed term contract to cover Maternity Leave. Our office is based in the centre of Manchester however the patch of approximately 300 properties will be dispersed across Greater Manchester.
The successful candidate needs to be an enthusiastic and self motivated person and able to deliver an excellent generic housing management service. This will include managing rent arrears from low level up to evictions, allocations and lettings, tenancy management, ASB and Resident Involvement.
- Previous experience in Housing Management with a Registered Social Landlord
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Commitment to high standards of customer service
- An understanding of current changes to the benefits system
- Good IT skills
- Full driving licence and use of vehicle
In return we offer an annual salary of £23 – £24000 for 35 hours per week. Benefits include a flexi time system, 25 days holiday per year, private healthcare, Essential Car User Allowance and pension scheme.
To apply please send your CV by email to email@example.com.