Arcon Community Fund
Closing Date: 16th October 2015
22nd July 2015
Arcon has launched our own community fund to support projects and activities in the local areas where we have properties. The £25,000 fund will be awarded to a wide variety of projects. Applications can be made for grants ranging from £100 up to a maximum of £3,000. The projects that we want to support must be of benefit to the local community, and should meet one of the following criteria:
- Directly benefit Arcon customers
- Benefit the local community where we have properties
- Increase opportunities for volunteering
- Support people back into work or to set up their own business
- Provide training to improve skills, improve access to jobs or work placements
- Promote financial inclusion or give advice on managing money
- Promote healthy living or changes lifestyles
- Support existing groups working in the area
- Support local schools or colleges
- One off support for local events, festivals, projects
We welcome applications from all members of the community, and would expect applications to be received from the following: Arcon customers, local tenant or community groups, local charities, schools or other educational organisations, social interest or community interest groups.
This is your opportunity to get involved where you live, to help improve the local community.
For further details and an application form, go to the Community Fund page, e-mail email@example.com or contact Karen Moore on 0161 214 4120. The first round of applications will be considered by the awards panel in October 2015.